NIMBUS CREATES DESIGN AND COMMUNICATION S. DE RL DE CV hereinafter NIMBUS CREA, is responsible for the use and protection of personal data and is applicable to those that it collects due to the activities it carries out with clients, prospective clients, employees, visitors, suppliers and users of the website. and social networks of NIMBUS CREA, and in order to provide our services under the principle of information, in this regard we inform you of the following:
The information contained in this notice is issued in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on July 5, 2010, its correlative Regulation published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on December 21, 2011 and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice contained in the publication of January 17, 2013 in the Official Gazette of the Federation.
- The natural person to whom the personal data identifies or corresponds.
- Sensitive personal data. Those data that affect the most intimate sphere of the Holder.
- The commercial company called NIMBUS CREA DISEÑO Y COMUNICACIÓN S. DE RL DE CV, which will be the one to whom the personal data and other information are provided for its proper use and treatment.
- The natural or legal person to whom, individually or jointly, may obtain personal data and information from the Holder for its treatment on behalf of the Responsible.
- Obtaining, using, accessing, managing, taking advantage of, transferring, disclosing, storing or disposing of the personal data and information of the Owner.
- ARCO rights. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of personal data.
b) Personal data that will be processed
The personal data that NIMBUS CREA can obtain and collect are the following: full name, date of birth, address, nationality, marital status, telephone, email, place of work, signature, photograph, names of social network accounts (facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin) voter ID data, CURP, RFC, passport and visa, credit history, bank account statements, bank account; as well as tax or corporate information.
It is important to note that NIMBUS CREA will be able to obtain personal data from the Holder through so-called public access sources, either by electronic means or by correspondence, for the purpose of validating, updating and/or contacting the Holder; as well as obtaining data indirectly through third parties.
c) Purposes of the use and processing of personal data
NIMBUS CREA, may process directly or through Managers, the personal data of the Holder.
Likewise, the Responsible Party may carry out various actions and behaviors in order to obtain personal data for purposes, described by way of example, but not limitation, these being the following:
- Contact the Holder by any means, be it correspondence, via social networks, electronically, by telephone or any other in order to attend, follow up on requests for services, as well as follow up on them.
- Create a database in which the personal data of the Owner is registered and updated.
- Preparation of electronic invoicing.
- Access social network accounts that the Responsible manages and in which he or she may participate.
- Inform via email about changes or new products and/or services.
- Mass mailings.
In the event that we do not obtain express opposition from the Holder for their personal data to be processed for these purposes, we will understand that they have given their consent tacitly for it.
The Holder may express his refusal for his personal data to be processed for the purposes described in this section through the procedure detailed in subsection D) of this Notice.
D) Means and procedure for the exercise of the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition to the use of personal data (ARCO Rights) and revocation of your consent
Under the applicable regulations cited, it is your right to:
- Access the personal data we have about you, as well as the purpose for which they are used.
- Rectify the personal information that you have given us in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancel the personal information provided so that it is removed from our records and/or database.
- Oppose, in case you do not want your personal information to be used for specific purposes.
The procedure for the exercise of the aforementioned rights will be carried out by request made in writing to the following email address email@example.com.
Said request must contain the following:
- Full name of the Holder in case of being a natural person.
- Name or company name in case of being a moral person.
- Email address and telephone number for contact, for the purpose of the established procedure for the exercise of ARCO Rights.
- The personal data or information on which you wish to exercise any of the ARCO Rights, and in the same way express the reasons why you are requesting them.
NIMBUS CREA will have a period of 10 business days to respond to the request sent and the response will be made through electronic means or correspondence.
Likewise, the Owner has the right to revoke, at the time you request it, the consent granted for the processing of your personal data, unless it is not appropriate under the applicable regulations, which we would inform you of in the response to the revocation request.
AND) Changes to the privacy notice
NIMBUS CREA, may modify and/or update this privacy notice and without the need to notify the Owner.
NIMBUS CREA undertakes to keep confidential the information received from the User in accordance with this Notice and the applicable legal provisions in the United Mexican States, including the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
g) Transfer of personal data
The personal data of the Holder may be transferred for the purposes described in subsection C) of this Notice.
- Transfers that do not require your consent according to article 37 of the Law:
- Mexican and foreign financial authorities, in order to comply with the Responsible Party's obligations arising from laws or international treaties, as well as compliance with tax obligations and official requirements.
- Judicial authorities, Mexican or foreign, in order to comply with notifications, requirements and judicial orders.
- IMSS, in order to comply with the obligations contained in the social security legislation.
h) Applicable laws and jurisdiction
For the interpretation, compliance and execution of this Notice, the parties agree that the Federal laws of the United Mexican States will be applicable and the Courts of the city of Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico will be competent, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction. that may correspond due to present or future addresses or for any other reason.
*Privacy notice updated to July 2018.